1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Commonwealth Waste Services
Lawn MaintenanceGarbage CollectionLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
Always on time on pick up day. If somthing is wrong they call you not like others. They give you a large trash can for use on time and have been on time with pick-up ever since. They are affordable an
3.Alex's Outdoor Services LLC
1625 Westcastle Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Alex's services were excellent. He happened to be at a neighbor's house on a tree pruning job when I asked him if he could intervene with a tree that was encroaching on my roof. He did an excellent
4.Ernie's Tree Service
10065 Cool Spring Rd
ArboristsLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceStump Removal & Grinding
They came out and removed 5 tree's close to my house and cleaned up everything. I highly recommend them.
5.Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc.
10073 Holly Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsFertilizersLawn Maintenance
David and his crew do fantastic work! Very professional and courteous, I will definitely hire them again!
6.Baughan Lawn Service
17346 Mountain Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Montpelier Grading Services
15224 Indian Springs Ln
Trenching & Underground ServicesGrading ContractorsDrainage ContractorsDemolition Contractors
Local Lawn Maintenance
YellerPages.com Discounts on Lawn MaintenanceTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.