Serving the Monticello area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
2.Ace Floor Guys, Inc.
319 20th St NW
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
We are thrilled with the entire transaction. Everything was above what we expected. Results impressive. We would recommend the Ace Floor Guys to anyone wanting satisfaction.
3.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
4.Gray's Hardwood Flooring
830 33rd Ave SW Ste H
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials
At Gray's Hardwood Flooring, we take pride in our quality work and competitive prices. With more than 50,000 square feet of different wood species to choose from in our Cedar Rapids, IA warehouse, we'
Wildwood Floors is noted for their quality installation, refinishing and design of residential and commercial floors. We design, install, do custom stains and finishes, sanding, medallions, borders an
6.Board Walk Floors Inc.
1700 Memorial Dr SE
Welcome to Board Walk Floors, we pride ourselves on delivering quality hardwood floors that will add beauty to any space. We proudly serve Cedar Rapids and the surrounding areas, and have over 15 year
7.DC Concrete Inc
13646 Buffalo Rd
Concrete ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsPatio BuildersFlooring Contractors
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?