1.Arkansas Center For Women
778 Scogin Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
2.Bryant Chiropractic Clinic PA
232 S Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
I am a UAM student/athlete. Bryant Chiropractic has a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. They are willing to get me in when it fits my schedule. Dr. Mark has helped me when I was hurt and now tha
3.Monticello Medical Clinic PLC
906 Roberts Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Visit our website
Hours of Operation: 8am - 5pm
4.Monticello Community Health
766 H L Ross Dr
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Walmart - Pharmacy
427 Highway 425 N
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
6.Tedesco, John V, MD
750 H L Ross Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Arkansas Center For Women
750 H L Ross Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.