1.Stewart Lawn & Garden
8711 Hufsmith Kuykendahl Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSwimming Pool DealersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
2.Rain 3 Irrigation
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
We have been performing irrigation repair, and sprinkler installation services in the Houston and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We service Rainbird, Hunter, Febco and all major brands. Our cust
3.Brian Gardens Landscape Design & Irrigation
18311 Camellia Bend Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Call Us Today! You'll Be Glad You Did!
4.HLS Enterprises IncServing the Montgomery, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
HLS Enterprises has been providing commercial, retail and multifamily construction services since 1973. The company also handles various subdivision development projects in Texas. HLS Enterprises has
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Nelson Sprinkler & Landscaping
Po Box 2346
Lawn MaintenanceFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsTree ServiceIrrigation Systems & Equipment
7.Caps Sprinkler Systems
706 N Pine Hill St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & Equipment
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.