Montgomery Primary Medicine Associates
2055 E South Blvd, Montgomery, AL, 36116
1.Digestive Disease Associates PC
7080 Sydney Curv
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology
2.Colvin, Kendra Gillis
470 Taylor Rd Ste 210
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Children’s of Alabama has provided specialized medical care for ill and injured children across the state and throughout the southeastern U.S. since 1911. For the past three years, Children’s has been
3.Montgomery Surgical Specialists
470 Taylor Rd Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsSurgery Centers
The Doctors and staff are so kind and considerate. I never feel that I am "in the way" or a bother for them.
4.Baptist Family Medicine
4371 Narrow Lane Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
Welcome to Baptist Family Medicine Thomas Kincer MD, Angela Stallworth MD, Franklin Scott MD, Vikas Gupta MD, Harold Cox MD, Karl Kirkland MDMore Nearby Locations »
5.Neurosurgery & Spine Associates of Central Alabama
2065 E South Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
Neurosurgery & Spine Associates of Central Alabama, P.C.offers comprehensive spinal and neurosurgical care. Our practice consists of two board certified neurosurgeons, Robert H. Bradley, M.D. and F. D
1725 Pine St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
the doctors and nurses are just wonderful they really care about their patients
7.OB-GYN Associates of Montgomery PC
495 Taylor Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Desaults was my Dr. He was splendid. As a 1st timer parent he walked me through every thing, and even during delivery he allowed my husband to snap pictures of our son once he was delivered.I app
Prattville Primary Medicine
645 McQueen Smith Rd N Ste 309, Prattville, AL, 36066
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.