1.Animal Hospital Of Montgomery
3310 Atlanta Hwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet ServicesPet Grooming
2.Bell Road Animal Medical Center
2585 Bell Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansPet Boarding & Kennels
Our veterinary hospital has been serving the Montgomery area for over 20 years. We pride ourselves in providing state of the art veterinary services in a family oriented setting.
3.Cavanaugh Bradley Animal Hospital
3021 Carter Hill Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Have used Drs Bradley & Cavanaugh for over 20 plus years for my bird dogs. They are the best. If the operating table was big enough, I would consider Dr. Bradley operating on me.
4.Goodwin Animal Hospital and Pet Resort
11485 Chantilly Pkwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsKennelsPet ServicesVeterinarians
I enjoy going to Goodwin Animal Hospital and Pet Resort and my dog loves it too. The people are so nice to me.
5.Carriage Hills Animal Hospital & Pet Resort
3200 Eastern Blvd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet GroomingKennels
I have been a specialized vet tech for 30 years and this is where I take my own pets. They are compassionate, knowledgeable and take amazing care of my pets. I trust them completely and their Chief of
6.Eastmont Animal Clinic
111 E South Blvd
Veterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesKennels
Outstanding place to take your best friend for the best medical treatment with caring compassion. All my dogs are taken here for over 44 years.
7.Goodwin Animal Hospital
4701 Atlanta Hwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinarians
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested