1.Vaughn Urgent Care
9540 Wynlakes Pl
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr Ahn is an excellent physician and really cares about his patients. Really nice to encounter this environment
2.Comprehensive Therapy Center At Baptist East
400 Taylor Rd
Rehabilitation ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysical Therapists
Everytime my father goes there. They treat with the upmost respect and has a really good nursing staff
3.UAB Medicine Multispecialty Clinic
2119 E South Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsDiabetes Educational, Referral & Support ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
The new UAB Multispecialty Clinic at Baptist Medical Center South brings two names you trust together. Nurses and staff from Baptist South will join specially trained doctors from UAB to offer advance
4.Baptist Medical Center East
400 Taylor Rd
I like it because it's easy to access n it hooked up with my gps and has business hr listed unlike getting info on 411 system you can better service using my key pad and not having to try talk so cleMore Nearby Locations »
5.East Montgomery Primary Medicine
470 Taylor Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
At Family Care Associates, we believe you are more than a patient. When you visit your personal physician for an annual exam or a sudden illness, we’ll treat you with such care and compassion, you’ll
6.Montgomery Hearing Services
1758 Park Pl Ste 101
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.MedHealth Urgent Care
2908 McGehee Rd
Medical ClinicsUrgent CareMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Clean, functional facility. Reception, administration, security personnel knowlegable. Tech and NP effective in colleting vital signs, analyzing problem and providing prescriptions..
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.