Serving the Montgomery area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Montgomery Women's Health Associates PC
470 Taylor Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, GynecologyClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Physicians - Judi Jehle, MD; Joe D. McClinton, MD; James R Dockery, Jr, MD; Rebecca S Miller, MD; & G. Philip Jones, MD.
2.Montgomery Women's Health Associates Pc
2055 E South Blvd Ste 209
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
3.Family Care Associates
470 Taylor Rd Ste 310
4.Family Care Associates
1855 Halcyon Blvd
5.Medical Care Associates
645 Mcqueen Smith Rd N Ste 302
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Dr. Hepperle and her assistant Zachary jones are very knowlegeable and compassionate proffesionals. They do an excellant job and. d give the amount of time needed with each patient. However, the probl
4146 Carmichael Ct
PsychologistsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
The mission of Associated Psychologists, LLC, is to provide high-quality, respectful, comprehensive mental health care to children, adolescents, and adults. Through accurate and complete diagnostic as
7.Central Alabama Ob Gyn Associates Pa
440 Saint Lukes Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
A Place For Mom
Serving the Montgomery area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.