2746 Alabama River Pkwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors More Info
2.Sears Appliance Repair
1500 Eastdale Mall
Lawn MowersExercising Equipment-Service & RepairTractor Repair & ServiceTelevision & Radio-Service & Repair
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
3.Top Notch Lawns Inc
Po Box 240007
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscape Contractors
4.J.M.S. Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & Equipment
We Put The Pride Back in Your Front Yard!
5.SJ&H Landscaping LLC
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Called with an emergency situation- Leon came out that day and solved my problem . Very helpful and would recommend him to anyone needing to troubleshoot an irrigation problem or repair.
6.City Pawn Shop
4501 Atlanta Hwy
PawnbrokersLoansGold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & DealersMusical Instruments
With over 70 years in the business they have a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone wanting a good deal or needing some cash fast!
7.Southern Lawn Care and power washing
2141 County Road 85
Lawn MaintenancePower WashingLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Southern Lawn Care & Power Washing is a licensed and insured professional landscaping, lawn maintenance, and pressure washing company. There is no job too big or too small! Call us today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.