Serving the Montgomery area.
1.Crosby Electric Co Inc
6012 E Shirley Ln
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Crosby Electric Co., Inc. is a privately held electrical contracting and service company that operates primarily in central Alabama. Our competitive territory expands to bordering states for larger co
2.United Heating And Air
3045 Mobile Hwy
ElectriciansPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems
ALERT! ALERT! DO NOT HIRE UNITED HEATING & AIR IN MONTGOMERY AL!! IF YOU DO YOU WOULD BE VERY SORRY!! TWO MONTHS AGO THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE TO REPLACE A NEW COIL AT THE ATTIC, AND THEY CHARGED US MOR
3.McGehee Electric LLC
ElectriciansElectric Heating Equipment & SystemsElectric Equipment Repair & ServicePumps-Service & Repair
Often Times: Same Day Service+1more
McGehee Electric Service, Inc. in Montgomery, Alabama is the one to call on when you need your job done right the first time. Donald McGehee and our staff have the knowledge and experience to professi
4.DB Services/Mr. Electric Montgomery
5965 Monticello Dr
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersGeneratorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Electricity makes the modern world go round. When your power shorts out, call Mr. Electric of Montgomery, AL for quick and convenient repairs. We offer our electrical expertise in Montgomery, Prattvil
5.McGehee Electric, LLC
2916 Brevard Ave
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectricians
Meeting All of Your Electrical Needs With Courteous Professional Service - Often Times Same Day Service - Emergency Service.
6.3 D Electronic Svc Inc
1851 Mount Meigs Rd
Television & Radio-Service & RepairConsumer ElectronicsTelevision & Radio StoresElectricians
Excellent Service! Thanks guys for being so nice to a little old lady it really meant a lot that you went above the call of duty to make sure my tv was repaired. now I can watch my favorite shows and
7.Olive Electric Service
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansGeneral Contractors
Free Estimates, Commercial, Industrial, and Residential
Call A Pro
Serving the Montgomery area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.