Prattville Primary Medicine
645 McQueen Smith Rd N Ste 309, Prattville, AL, 36066
1.Dr. Leah Ouano Sanchez, MD
1722 Pine St Ste 606
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Dr. Gilberto G Sanchez, MD
4143 Atlanta Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr Sanchez is very educated and has a long list of experience to draw upon for caring for his patients. That serves me and my family excellently. That also draws ALOT of other patients to the buisnes
Baptist Convenient Care
101 Kelley Blvd Ste D, Millbrook, AL, 36054
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.