Prattville Primary Medicine
645 McQueen Smith Rd N Ste 309, Prattville, AL, 36066
1.Ryan, Patrick G MD
1510 Forest Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Neurotology (Ear)Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons
2.McWhorter Ryan MD
239 Mitylene Park Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
He's great, when I can see him. Even the NP is great. My main issue is how long it takes to be seen by anybody. I Also can't always get someone on the phone if I have to call.
3.Dr. Patrick J Budny, MD
6727 Taylor Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Mcwhorter, W Ryan, MD
370 Saint Lukes Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Dr. Patrick Thomas Rucker, MD
4145 Carmichael Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.McWhorter, Ryan, MD
7040 Sydney Curv
Physicians & Surgeons
Montgomery Primary Medicine Associates
2055 E South Blvd, Montgomery, AL, 36116
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.