Montgomery, AL, 36105
1.Mtr Mobile Truck Repair Trailer Towing & Tires Service
1550 Jean St
Truck Service & Repair
2.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Montgomery, AL area
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel EnginesTruck Service & Repair
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
3.GCR Tires & Service
210 West Blvd
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrailers-Repair & Service
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide produc
4.BK NATIONAL TIRE & TRUCK
3535 Mobile Hwy
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTrailers-Repair & ServiceTransmissions-Truck & TractorDiesel Engines
very very professional company.great call out time and lowest prices I have seen around here
5.National Semi Truck & Trailer RepairServing the Montgomery, AL area
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTruck Service & RepairTrailers-Repair & ServiceTowing
6.H & M Trailer Repair
3940 Birmingham Hwy
Trailers-Repair & ServiceTruck TrailersTransport TrailersAuto Repair & Service
Visit our website
Contact Us For More Information!
7.G C R Truck Tire Center
210 West Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTruck Service & Repair
JB's Tire & Auto
110 Eastdale Rd S, Montgomery, AL, 36117
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.