300 Interstate Park Dr
301 Brown Springs Rd
Health & Welfare Clinics
3.Baptist Medical Center South
2105 E South Blvd
Medical CentersBarbersMedical ClinicsClinics
Since its founding in 1963, Baptist Medical Center South has grown to become Montgomery's largest healthcare facility and Baptist Health's tertiary care center, offering unsurpassed specialty services
4.Baptist Medical Center East
400 Taylor Rd
I like it because it's easy to access n it hooked up with my gps and has business hr listed unlike getting info on 411 system you can better service using my key pad and not having to try talk so cle
5.Prattville Baptist Hospital Speech And Hearing Clinic
200 S Memorial Dr
6.Prattville Baptist Hospital
124 S Memorial Dr
God bless the doctors and nurses who were on staff while I stayed here. They were friendly, yet professional. I did luck out and get a private room that was part of a renovation project sometime bac
7.Baptist Health Physician Finder
Physicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServiceMedical Clinics
My husband and I had an serious car accident on our way home from vacation in July. We were taken to Baptist South. I have never had such an experience at a hospital. This was early evening. The eme
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.