Serving the Monterey area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
1.Gus Randazzo Hardwood Floors
Po Box 3322
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsFloor MaterialsFloors-Industrial
Mr Randazzo, was a pleasure dealing with. He shows much professionalism and experience, You can tell he takes pride in his work. We had our old hardwood floors refinished and they did and exceptio
2.Randazzo Hardwood Flooring Inc
2965 Salinas Hwy
Flooring ContractorsUsed LumberWood ProductsUsed Building Materials
Installation, Repair & Refinish-Commercial & Residentail-Since 1986-Free Estimates
414 Adams St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsWindowsHardwoods
4.Bereman Carpets & Flooring
1070 Del Monte Ave
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsCarpet & Rug DealersTile-Contractors & Dealers
Bereman Carpets and Flooring offers Carpet, Hardwood, Area Rugs, Tile and Stone, Laminate, Resilient Flooring. We provide In-Home Measurements designed to accurately determine material amounts needed.
5.Carpets And Floors
471 Lighthouse Ave
Hardwood FloorsFlooring ContractorsHardwoodsHome Repair & Maintenance
6.Heritage Hardwood Floors
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoodsWood Products
Over 20 years of experience Serving - Monterey, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, Prundale, Castroville, Watsonville, Aptos, Soquel, Santa Cruz, Gilroy, Hollister, Gonzales,
7.Frenches Floor FashionsServing the Monterey, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersLinoleumFloor Materials
We had to go to several stores to find what we were looking for on a certain project. Came here and found the finishing touches
Serving the Monterey area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?