Serving the Monterey area. Call Today!
1.Monterey City Disposal Service Inc
10 Ryan Ranch Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
2.Seaside Disposal Service
1120 Pacific St
Garbage CollectionRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
3.Cal-Am Water Co.
9670 Blue Larkspur Ln
Utility CompaniesGarbage CollectionRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
Waste Disposal-MedicalJanitors Equipment & SuppliesWaste Containers
2600 Garden Rd
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalRecycling CentersTrucking
I highly recommend Phil/Abraham team for 1800gotjunk. they're so helpful and very wonderful people. They are the team you want to deal with. kind
6.Dumpsters R UsServing the Monterey, CA area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
7.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
Serving the Monterey area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.