AllCare Pharmacy and Medical Supply
331 Main St, Salinas, CA, 93901
1.Nguyen Chang DDS
1760 Fremont Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Hoang Quynh Nguyen, DDS
1558 Constitution Blvd
3.Nguyen, Thu K
21 Upper Ragsdale Dr
Contact LensesOpticiansEyeglassesOptical Goods
Welcome to Monterey Bay Eye Center, a group of experienced and award-winning ophthalmologists offering comprehensive eye care and ophthalmology services to Monterey, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Hollister, an
5 Harris Ct
5.Nguyen, Kim Thien MD - Kim Thien Nguyen, MD
815 Bay Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Michelle Nguyen MD
2850 Commercial Xing
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
24285 Lincoln St
On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Monterey area. ED and other medications offered.Erectile dysfunction special offer.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.