Call A Pro
Serving the Montegut area.
1.Open Sesame Locksmith
1150 Highway 55
Locks & LocksmithsMachine Shops More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
At Pop-A-Lock of Houma we offer the highest level of professionalism in everything we do. Whether you need the locks changed on your home or business, your car door unlocked, or a replacement set of k
5.Avet's Locksmith Service
1906 Polk St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoor Operating DevicesKeys
Full Service Locksmith Service including commercial & residential. Locks Re-keyed, Repaired, Installed & Upgraded to more secure Locks. High Security Locks in stock. 24/7 Lock-out service for automoti
6.A AAccurate Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Dead Bolts Installed,Locks Opened & changed, Locks Re Keyed/Installed, Transponder Keys, Motorcycle Keys, Camper Keys, Master Keying & High Security Keys
Gideon's Locksmith LLC
121 Plaisance Dr, Raceland, LA, 70394
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.