Southtown Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical Inc
3024 Springboro W, Dayton, OH, 45439
1.Ohio Electric Services Inc
1555 Stanley Ave
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
*Service *Commercial *Industrial *Residential *Licensed - Bonded - Insured
2.Southtown Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical Inc
3024 Springboro W
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingPlumbersHeating Equipment & Systems
Southtown is very responsive and the people there are very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an honest contractor.
3.Studebaker Electric Company
8459 N Main St
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Studebaker Electric has spent more than 60 years providing electrical services to the businesses and individuals of Ohio and the surrounding vicinity. We work with some of the largest and most reputab
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
5.Aey ElectricServing the Monroe, OH area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Motors-Manufacturers & DistributorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I had Richard Aey come to my home to give me an estimate on hanging a huge crystal chandelier & 2 small ones that I purchased from overseas. He checked the attic, I told him it weighs over 125 pounds,
256 Pinegrove Dr
Wheeler Electric is your "Custom Wiring Specialist." Joe Wheeler, owner, is on site for all your projects, ensuring complete accuracy & great results. Entrust us with your most customized requests.
7.All Electric IncServing the Monroe, OH area
All Electric is an electrical contractor service for residential, commercial and industrial clients. We offer 24 hour emergency service and have experience with new construction and remodeling. Our mo
Serving the Monroe area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.