Queen City Lawn & Landscaping
8906 Trentsby Pl, Charlotte, NC, 28216
1.Kevin's Lawn Service
3222 Karen Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
2.Killingsworth Home Services
3147 E Independence Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
Killingsworth provides world class service and a full range of residential services to the Charlotte area. At Killingsworth, we have worked hard for the last 20 years to make sure our customers' homes
3.Performance Lawn & Landscape
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & Consultants
Performance Lawn has been maintaining our place of business for over a year and we are greatly satisfied with the professional service we receive. They are here every week at the same time and keep us
4.S & S Maintenance
1815 Morgan Mill Rd
Janitorial ServiceBuilding Cleaners-InteriorDrapery & Curtain CleanersWater Damage Restoration
& S Maintenance has been providing quality Floor Care, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Janitorial and Building Maintenance Services to the local area for years. We can also remove Pet Stains & Odors. S&
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
6.Garcia Lawn Service
4816 William Caldwell Ave
Lawn MaintenancePatio BuildersRetaining WallsLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Garcia's Lawn Service was able to handle all of our landscaping needs. We had them put up privacy shrubs in the back yard, a new tree in the front, new shrubs and day lillies in the front, and they i
7.Queen City Lawn & Landscaping
8906 Trentsby Pl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Very pleased with the level of professionalism that Queen City provides. I have used them since 2007 and haven't had any issues. They have provided great quality at great prices. I would definitely re
Garden Care Specialist
www.moregreen4lessgreen.com Beautiful Charlotte Garden Careat Affordable Prices. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.