www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time. More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
325 S Monroe St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Paul's Automotive Repair
425 N Dixie Hwy
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesEngines-Diesel-Fuel Injection Parts & ServiceDiesel Engines
They were great! Awsome service and great workers! If I need anything fixed on my car I will be going back here!
1324 N Monroe St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
Best tire shop in Monroe! Friendly staff, quick service and great prices. Really cool dudes too. 100% love these people.
4.Joes Standard Service
45 S Monroe St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.R J Tires & Auto Repair
1445 N Monroe St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust Systems
6.Executive Auto Care
1530 N Monroe St
7.Joe's Standard Service
405 S Monroe St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.