Serving the Monroe area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Metro LandscapingServing the Monroe, MI area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
2.Metro D Lawn Care
20450 Wahrman Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
3.Metro Automated Sprinklers
7124 Foxridge Dr
Sprinklers-Garden & LawnWeed Control ServiceFertilizing ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Very Knowledgeable, fair prices, I will use them again!
4.Metro Star Brick Pavers
8325 N Lilley Rd
Masonry ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsPatio BuildersLandscape Contractors
Monroe Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
Over 30 years of beautification
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.