Miller's Nu-Tech Plumbing & Heating
15340 S Telegraph Rd, Monroe, MI, 48161
1.Derek Miller, DC
3450 W Central Ave Ste 136
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Miller Veterinary Supply Co.Serving the Monroe, MI area
Animal Health ProductsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesVeterinarians Equipment & SuppliesWholesale Veterinary Equipment & Supply
Established in 1920, Miller is the oldest veterinary distributor in America, and still owned and managed by Jack Miller's family. Being small and independent allows us to give personalized service (kn
3.Miller, Sarah, DDS
8985 Telegraph Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Robert DR Miller DDS
2135 Monroe St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I visited Dr. Miller recently for my second dental implant. My experience from beginning to end could not have been more professional. The staff was courteous and his facility was spotless. Dr. Miller
5.Dr. Miller M Smith, DDS
1500 E Medical Center Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
1606 N Monroe St
Snowmobiles-Repairing & ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingSnowmobiles-Parts & Accessories
Auto Body Repairing & Painting
7.Miller's Nu-Tech Plumbing & Heating
15340 S Telegraph Rd
PlumbersSump PumpsHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnace Repair & Cleaning
"New Technology with Old Style Quality" is our motto. A local family business who takes pride in their quality products and service. With 68 years of combined experience. Conveniently located on Teleg
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.