Kuras Dental Health Associates
132 Cole Rd, Monroe, MI, 48162
1.Monroe Family Dentistry
876 Stewart Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
love her, she is great with both my kids!
2165 N Telegraph Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I was very displeased with this place. I had a problem with every woman here except the x-ray tech. They treated me terribly and literally refused to give me any meds for the terrible toothaches I hadMore Nearby Locations »
3.Beattie Mark A DDS
876 Stewart Rd
4.Bacarella, John C DDS PC
1050 N Monroe St
***ATTENTION ALL PATIENTS!*** Our office is closed every other Wednesday and every other Friday. Please call for most accurate schedule.
5.Balog Gregory A DDS
1049 N Macomb St
I love this office! If an "at home feel" is what you are looking for that look no further. I felt like one of the family and was treated with a gentle and kind touch. Not only was Dr. Bal
6.Kuras Dental Health Associates
132 Cole Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
FREE Take-Home Whitening+3more
Kuras Dental Health Associates is one of the leading dental care provides in Michigan. Located in Monroe, Mich., the clinic offers a range of services in the categories of oral hygiene, dental cleanin
7.Western Lake Erie OMS
876 Stewart Rd Ste 3
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Serving the Monroe area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future