Serving the Monroe area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner
2930 Desoto St Ste 102
Water Damage RestorationFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionFire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning Contractors
3 areas for $99; Use offer code: YP 2017; Certain restrictions apply.
You can expect the best from Stanley Steemer—outstanding people, superior equipment, and exceptional services we’re proud to stand behind 100% Careful moving of furniture and returning it to its origiMore Nearby Locations »
508 N 4th St
Fire & Water Damage RestorationDrapery & Curtain CleanersDry Cleaners & LaundriesWater Damage Restoration
I have been extremely happy with the Pickup and Delivery service that Weil Cleaners provides. Our clothes are delivered on time and they always look great. The other day our door was apparently left u
3.AM / PM Cleaning LLC - Kent Arrington
1501 Spencer Ave
Carpet & Rug CleanersFire & Water Damage RestorationWater Damage RestorationCleaning Contractors
Looking for excellent Monroe, LA Carpet Cleaning services? Do not hesitate to call A and M Complete Carpet and Water. Our team of specialists is committed to making sure your carpet is immaculate. Cal
4.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
I was very pleased that service appointment was made in a timely manner and that the tech arrived on time. Work was completed in a professional manner and that the tech offered comments on what was dMore Nearby Locations »
6.Call A Pro
Fire & Water Damage RestorationElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency Service
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
7.24/7 Water Restoration
Fire & Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Restoration
Residential and commercial restoration services: • Free estimates • Available 24/7 • 60 minute rapid response • Fully licensed and insured professionals • We work with your insurance company
Call A Pro
Serving the Monroe area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.