1.Monroe Medical Clinic
100 S 2nd St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPharmacies
2.Monroe Regional Medical Clinic
600 Grammont St
3.Eye Clinic Of Monroe The
3101 Mercedes Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons
Our services range from general ophthalmology to comprehensive treatment of complex medical and surgical eye conditions. Our physicians are specialized in treating corneal and retinal diseases.
4.Monroe Mobile Drug & Alcohol Testing
1207 N 19th St
5.M & M Med Transport Of Monroe
803 S 27th St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital Pediatric Specialty Clinic - Monroe
2600 Tower Dr Ste 215
7.South Monroe Dialysis Center
1710 Southern Ave
Dialysis ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.