Serving the Monroe area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.VA Monroe Clinic
1691 Bienville Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Va Monroe Clinic
250 Desiard Plaza Dr
3.Monroe Clinic Drugs Inc
1470 Garrett Rd
The medical staff here is very complete, accurate, friendly, & caring. I used to go to a rich, north-side doctor that did nothing for my health or sicknesses. These folks have my blood pressure &a
4.Monroe Chiropractic Clinic
1212 Stubbs Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesChiropractors Referral & Information ServiceMassage Therapists
5.Monroe Medical Clinic
100 S 2nd St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPharmacies
6.Eye Clinic Of Monroe The
3101 Mercedes Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons
Our services range from general ophthalmology to comprehensive treatment of complex medical and surgical eye conditions. Our physicians are specialized in treating corneal and retinal diseases.
7.Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital Pediatric Specialty Clinic - Monroe
2600 Tower Dr Ste 215
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Monroe area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.