1.Thomas Mobile Vet ClinicServing the Monroe, LA area
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
www.HelloBusiness.com Vet - 30% offFast business lookup Monroe
Please try reloading the page.
I am from here but now live in Dallas. While visiting family I realized that my yorkie's medication had spilled out of the syringe while traveling!! In a panic I called my vet. They offered to fax over the prescription to a vet close to me. I called this vet and they very quickly accepted the challenge of filling this medication. We got there and btw it's a great location. Very easy to get to. After arriving they went above and beyond to see my little one and even gave him the shot themselves at a discounted price!!! ���� I couldn't believe they didn't want to charge me for a full visit. They were so accommodating and friendly. The vet himself came out front to discuss my pups conditions and talked all about the medication!! Like I said... I don't live here but I know right where I'd go if I did for the best care for my little furry babies! ���� SERIOUSLY. THE BEST AND MOST FRIENDLY VET IVE EVER BEEN TO! and my kids are both sickly!!!!
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested