West Monroe Lock Service
605 Blazier St, West Monroe, LA, 71292
1.Jack's Lock Shop
601 Louisville Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysBank Equipment & Supplies
The ladies at Jack's are always super helpful and friendly!
2.A1 KEY AND LOCK
702 Saint John St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Very quick service and friendly employees that went above and beyond to make sure they took care of business in a timely manner!!
700 Breard St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeys
This company has horrible service. This morning I waited for an hour and a half, after being told twice that it would take 15-20 minutes for someone to show up. Apparently the office lost my informatiMore Nearby Locations »
4.AAA Safe Company
21 Martha Dr
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
Buy, Sell, Repair, Open & Rekey all types of safes. Also ask us about our Commercial Lock Service.
5.West Monroe Lock Service
605 Blazier St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Emergency Service Available with over 25 years of experience. Licensed F270
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Oh my god, these guys are great. I've lived in City & State for 11 years and have had some horrendous experiences with locksmiths. These guys are totally professional and truly good people. It's a fl
7.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
Serving the Monroe area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.