1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
709 N 32nd St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesPest Control Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Tooke Nursery & Landscape Inc
176 Highway 3072
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPonds, Lakes & Water Gardens ConstructionBuilding Specialties
Lawn & Garden Services Including Lawn Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems. We Are A Full Service Landscape Contracting Company. Services Include But Are Not Limited To Lawn Maintenance & Hydro Mulching. We
250 Tupawek Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesHorticulture Products & Services
Visit our website
The Yard Doctor!! We Make House Calls! Specializing In St. Augustine, Bermunda, Zoysia, & Centipide. Hydro-Muching, approximately about half the cost of Sod. Lawn Maintenance-Dirt Work.. Don't Forget
4.Puckett's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
Puckett's Lawn Service does outstanding work. I had lots of work done, shrubs trimmed, area behind fence tamed, and lawn cut and edged. They picked up all the trimmings and hauled them away. Everyt
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.More Nearby Locations »
6.Aqua Lux Solutions LLC
120 Honeysuckle Dr
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
They installed my system yet there seemed to be more repairs needed while this company was doing my service than the other two I used in the past. There was one worker who really seemed to know what
2407 Pinehurst Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Monroe Lawn Maintenance
yp.areaguides.net Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.