Johnston Dental Care LLC
306 E Reynolds Dr, Ruston, LA, 71270
1.Arrow Dental Center
1507 Lamy Ln Ste A
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsDentistsHardware Stores
Going for my appointments with Dr. Johnston, everything is fast and painless and everyone is friendly.
Snuggs, John DMD
3809 Whites Ferry Rd, West Monroe, LA, 71291
Please try reloading the page.
I took my kids to Kool Smiles in Monroe today for their first appointment. Every one on their staff was very friendly, and were very good with the kids. the hygienist Laura was very educational when teaching them how to properly brush and floss. The Dental Assistants Chela and Emily were very understanding of our needs and worked well with the kids. The check in out at the front desk was very pleasant thanks to Jasmin. i will be bring my kids back for their future dental needs.
It was a very pleasant experience for both my child and myself. Making the appointment was extremely easy, finding the location was easy, the staff were very curtious and helpful and the Dr. was easy to understand with explaining the right route to go with my child's dental appointments to keep from having future problems. The overall experience with kool smiles was great! I highly recommend using this dental facility.
I originally went to Dr. Bagwell Family Dentistry because it was the only office in the area that would take my insurance. However, I am very glad that I ended up there because Dr. Bagwell, as well as the rest of the staff turned out to be great. I don't ever have to wait too long in the lobby and my appointments are virtually painless.
LOVE!!! Been using them for 7 years now all 4 of my kids go at one time and they treat us so amazing the kids love it they give them toys to play with while they wait and talk to them to make them feel comfortable!! I would never go anywhere else!! I would recommend kool smiles in a heartbeat!!!
I enjoy kool smiles so very much! Everyone there has a positive attitude as soon as I walk through the door. Right before I get my teeth cleaned they make me comfortable by asking me how I'm doing and etc. I love the place and would say its best for any child/teen.
I haven't been to dentist in yrs and they were very patient with me. The staff took time to answer questions I have had also would check to see if I was experienceing any pain and let me have a break. I really enjoy their work. Thanks for your work Laura and Chela
It was my family first time going there and we had a excellent experience. My children had a great time we would like to give a special thanks to Mrs.crystal aka critter and Mrs.laura. and an overall thank you to the Kool smiles family thank y'all so very much .
This place is by far the BEST dental office EVER!!! It's one of the friendliest atmospheres of ANYWHERE I or my daughter have ever been. The staff is wonderful and made both me and my 3 yr old feel so comfortable. Stephanie and Rebecca were great!!
My children and I love Kool Smiles. The entire staff is great and very professional. They make my children as comfortable as possible by having fun conversations with them as they are getting serviced. Ms. Jessica and Ms. Rebecca were GREAT!
I have been seeing Dr. Bagwell for 15 years. She is such a great dentist. I can never sit still during my appointments so I have to recommend her based on her great hand eye coordination to do work on my teeth while I'm moving.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future