1.Family Care After Hours Clinic
920 Oliver Rd
2.St Francis Pediatric After Hours Clinic
3421 Medical Park Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Broussard Cataract & Laser Vision Center
1250 Pecanland Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsLaser Vision CorrectionOptometristsOptometry Equipment & Supplies
From the doctor to the office staff, everyone is very kind. They really care about the well-being of their patients.
4.Aruna Gullapalli Doctor
2404 Duval Dr
Psychiatric ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
I love Dr. G and her team. She really listens to what is going on with you. It is the best care I have gotten in all the years I have been under the care of a psychiatrist and that was age 13 and I am
5.Ouachita Pet Clinic
2531 Ferrand St
VeterinariansPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
The first time I met Dr. Young I was impressed by his honesty. I brought my cat Raney in for a vaccination booster. Dr. Young told me that, he could do the booster if I wanted, but it was not necessar
6.Cascio Rodric E DDS
1601 Royal Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Coleman Chiropractic Clinic
2501 Ferrand St
Back Care Products & ServicesPain ManagementMassage TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
If you need a caring, skilled chiropractor, thes is no one better than Dr.Brian Coleman. Friendly, knowledgable and always available for your chiropractic needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.