1.The Monroe Counseling Center
202 Mcdaniel St
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsDivorce Assistance
2.Giles, Kimberly N
225 S Midland Ave
3.Child & Family Thrpy Solution
226 Alcovy St
4.Tender Touch Counseling Svc
333 Alcovy St Ste 7
333 Alcovy St
6.Alpha Counseling & Alternatives & Solutions
230 N Hammond Dr Ste A
7.Leverett Kim Aprn
127 1/2 N Broad St
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.