Serving the Monroe area.
1.Otto's Lock Service
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
*Residential & Commercial *Local Family Business Since 1970 Mobile Service To: *Fairfield *Westport *Weston *Easton *Wilton *Bridgeport *Trumbull *Stratford and Surrounding Areas
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
The five star reviews are all true! Yader was wonderful - he responded to my call right away and arrived just when he said he would. He was professional, fast, friendly and most of all affordable. I w
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
5.Cross River Lock
177 Main St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Visit our website
6.Pete's Lock & Key Shop
425 Post Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
When you need a locksmith you can trust, call Pete's Lock and Key Shop. With over 40 years in the locksmithing business, we know what you expect in a locksmithing service and we are here to provide a
7.Amity Safe & Lock Co
1298 Whalley Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialCommercial & Industrial Door Sales & RepairBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Transponder "CHIP" Auto Keys Duplicated at prices far below the dealer. Access Control. Restricted key systems by Medeco (ex.keys that cannot be duplicated by employees ect.). CCTV. Complete commercia
Otto's Lock Service
Serving the Monroe area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.