1.Monroe Tire & Battery
1000 Us Highway 24 36 E
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
These guys are awesome! Just your average good ole boys with hearts of gold. We needed a tire switched out & no questions asked, they were happy to help us. In & out in 15 minutes! Now we feel saf
2.Monroe Tire & Battery
408 Stoddard St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBattery Supplies
3.Tri-County Tire & Repair
1008 Us Highway 24 36 E
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceNew Car Dealers
312 5th St
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto TransmissionAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceBrake Repair
Randy and Beth at Corum's Transmission really know how to take care of the customer, get the job done right the first time, and offer affordable service. For the money, and the service, this is defini
5.Meyer Implement Company
926 Us Highway 24 36 E
Farm Equipment Parts & RepairLawn MowersFarm EquipmentFarms
224 S Main St
Mufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
7.J C Towing Svc
1004 Us Highway 24 36 E
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTruck Wrecking
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.