yp.WhoWhere.com Lawn - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice. More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Procter's Pride LLC
SERVING The Metro Area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsFertilizing Services
Excellent company for regular service for mowing, clean up and yard work, fall leaf pick up, and for landscaping work with great results, and superior vision. They are on time, friendly, professional,
3.Above All Property Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Cleaners-InteriorJanitorial Service
Janitorial-Floor Refinishing-Lawn Serv-Snow Clear
3345 S Scenic Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
New Clients- Buy 5 Regular Treatments- Recieve 6th one FREE. NO PREPAY
This company has awesome customer service. They seeded and aerated my yard two years ago and did a great job. This year I called them to do it again and they told me to wait until Spring because the s
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rottler Pest & Lawn SolutionsServing the Monett, MO area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
I manage a apartment building with 4 one bedroom units located in St.louis Mo. Rotter treated my apartment building for German cockroaches. The rottler man was very understanding,helpful, friendly and
7.Hartley Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
I started this business in 1986 with one thing in mind to give the customer 100%. Give me a call and I will meet with you to go over your property and your needs. Thank you Eric
Monett Lawn Maintenance
Lookup.Local.com Discounts today Lawn MaintenanceCall now for a discount.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.