1.Lee's Tree's and MoreServing the Monahans, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
I hired Lee to remove a tree and do some trimming. He and his crew showed up at the scheduled time and did everything that I asked plus more. I can't believe what they accomplished in a few hours.
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
622 Dale St
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors
I really needed an oak tree in my front yard trimmed last fall. After calling around I decide on Yard Works cause they were the only ones that quoted me for the one tree and didn't insist on doing ev
4.ABC Lawn & Tree Pro's
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceTree Service
For the lush lawn you've always dreamed about or for exceptional lawn care. Call the Pro's for a free estimate. You won't regret it!
5.Johansen LandscapingServing the Monahans, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
The Johansens really take care of the plants in their nursery. They are very knowledgable about what grows in our area.
6.Petroplex Lawns IncServing the Monahans, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsWeed Control Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Fertilization, Weed & Insect Control Specialists
7.Barnett & Company DesignServing the Monahans, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsHoliday Lights & Decorations
Categorized under Landscape Services. Our records show it was established in 2012 and incorporated in Texas.
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.