1.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Monahans, TX area
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel EnginesTruck Service & Repair
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
2.National Semi Truck & Trailer RepairServing the Monahans, TX area
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTruck Service & RepairTrailers-Repair & ServiceTowing
3.Hector's Tire Repair And Road ServiceServing the Monahans, TX area
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingTire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
4.Meza's Tire Repair
5934 W Interstate 20
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
5.Iron Man Truck Services, LLC
8429 W University Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Changing EquipmentAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceTruck Service & Repair
6.GCR Tires & Service
1515 E Pool Rd
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrailers-Repair & Service
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide produc
7.Wall Street AutomotiveServing the Monahans, TX area
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
I took my diesel pickup to Wall Street Automotive and they did the work much cheaper and faster than the dealer nightmares of the past... I now take my wife's Honda there too. This is the place to go
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.