San Joaquin General Hospital
500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA, 95231
1.Health Services Agency Paradise Medical Clinic
401 Paradise Rd
Health Maintenance OrganizationsMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Modesto area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
They were very helpful. My son has had several appointments always a good experience, will keep going to the clinic
My doctor the fastness Helth center every efishent clean
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.