San Joaquin General Hospital
500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA, 95231
1.Kaiser Permanente Manteca Pharmacy
1777 W Yosemite Ave
2.Kaiser Permanente Health Care
2230 Pacific Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance Organizations
3.Kaiser PermanenteServing the Modesto, CA area
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHospitals
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Modesto area.
Please try reloading the page.
My daughter was a transfer from Sutter health, so I expect high quality care. I was hesitant coming to a new office. I was shocked how clean everything was, the girls at the desk were pleasant and helpful. My daughter saw Erol Deculing who by the way is not a doctor nor claims to be one, according to the comment before mine. He is a Nurse Practitioner. His wife is a doctor. He was very understanding of my daughter only wanting to see a female and made sure he did not touch her in anyway. So, far I like the office. If that changes I will be back.
Excellent service, friendly staff. Dr Ravi Gogna got me in and out quickly. Will be back next time I need to see a doctor.
They are very friendly and knowledgeable people. Respiratory Therapist Stacey made me feel so comfortable.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.