Serving the Modesto area. Schedule a free in-home estimate.Low price guarantee on any flooring
501 Bangs Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoodsDraperies, Curtains & Window Treatments
I thought I should get another quote from a flooring store, after going to Home Depot and Lowes. SO GLAD I DID!!!!!!! They were so knowledgeable and their pricing was awesome. Forget Home Depot and LoMore Nearby Locations »
2.Floors Plus Inc.
615 Kansas Ave
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwoodsBuilding Contractors
3.Shelton Lee Flooring Inc.
5170 Pentecost Dr
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsLinoleumHardwoods
Please Contact Us for More Information
4.A Step Above Flooring
600 H St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsStone ProductsFlooring Installation Equipment & Supplies
5.Absolute Tile Co
Po Box 578043
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
1331 Granite Ln
Carpet & Rug CleanersCleaning ContractorsIndustrial CleaningFloor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
Being a family owned and operated business we put the customer first ALWAYS. For 44 years years we are serviced Modesto, Turlock, and Stockton, as well as other areas in stanislaus county, san joaquin
7.Joe Lent's Abbey Carpets & Floor
3008 E Hammer Ln Ste 108
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
Joe Lents Abbey Carpet is the premier carpet dealer serving property management companies and residential customers in Stockton and the surrounding communities. We offer a wide selection of quality viMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Modesto area. Schedule a free in-home estimate.Low price guarantee! Call now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?