1310 E Swain Rd, Stockton, CA, 95210
1.Allure Dental Care
2217 Coffee Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
First of all, who really likes going to the dentist? Myself, I've been to many different dental offices from childhood to adult and now having my own family. It's hard to find a place that you feel li
1633 E Hatch Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Awsome!!!!!!I was very nervous before I met Dr. Modi but he took my digital xray and explained me all of option. He relived my pain on same day by doing root canal on same day.I definitely recommend h
1601 Mchenry Village Way
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
A caring dental office to help maintain dental oral health for all family members.
4.Lenser Natalie A. DDS
3109 Coffee Rd Ste B
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Natalie grew up in Modesto. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Loma Linda University in 1997 and her specialty training in pediatric dentistry at Nova Southeastern University Sc
5.Rosenbaum and Associates
2200 Mchenry Ave
At Dr. Rosenbaum and Associates, we maintain the highest level of quality in dentistry. From the latest materials to the most modern techniques, we strive for perfection in all we do because we believ
6.Dale Family Dental
4048 Dale Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryNo Internet Heading AssignedPediatric Dentistry
No matter your age or how long you have put off a dental appointment, Dr. Tran and Dr. Nguyen of Dale Family Dental will assist you with your Dental Needs. We offer an array of services to address you
7.Schmidt, Dennis J DDS
1317 Oakdale Rd
Welcome to the dental office of Dennis J. Schmidt, D.D.S., conveniently located in Modesto, California. We are committed to delivering the highest standard of dental care to children, teens and adults
Natalie A Lenser DDS
3109 Coffee Rd, Modesto, CA, 95355
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future