General Dental Clinic
www.aurafamilydental-ca.com 1164 East Yosemite, Manteca, CA 95336 Beautiful Smiles Go The Extra Mile.Call Us For An Appointment Today.
1.Comfort Dental Care
1912 Standiford Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontists
Dr. Chahal and her staff are always friendly, compassionate, & helpful. They listen to all your concerns and address each issue with care. I would recommend Comfort Dental to anyone needing a compassi
1633 E Hatch Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Awsome!!!!!!I was very nervous before I met Dr. Modi but he took my digital xray and explained me all of option. He relived my pain on same day by doing root canal on same day.I definitely recommend h
1308 Celeste Dr
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Exceptional in All Regards!I have been meaning to post this for a long time.Dr. Blum is a superlative dentist and his staff is friendly and accommodating. Dr. Blum and staff excel at every level of pa
4.Lenser Natalie A. DDS
3109 Coffee Rd Ste B
Dental ClinicsClinicsPediatric DentistryDentists
Dr. Natalie grew up in Modesto. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Loma Linda University in 1997 and her specialty training in pediatric dentistry at Nova Southeastern University Sc
5.Aspire Family Dentistry
G 605 Standiford Ave
We know that the foundation of any relationship between a patient and a care provider is trust. At Aspire Family Dentistry, we have built our entire dental practice in Modesto around fostering and pro
1801 Tully Rd Ste 1D
Sylvania Dental is a group of four state-of-the-art dental facilities located in Central California. Our offices maintain the highest standards and offer the newest technologies, including digital X-r
7.Coffee Dental Group
1130 Coffee Rd
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future