Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates
3 Mobile Infirmary Cir, Mobile, AL, 36607
3701 Dauphin St
Medical ClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I am very surprise that my entry is the first. Dr. Barry Brown and staff are Great and words just can not explain how grateful i am of them. My 2yr old at the time had to have a surgery done now you m
2880 Dauphin St
OptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Premier Medical Group is a multispecialty eye, ear, nose and throat group, with several clinics in Alabama, including one located in Mobile. It offers a wide range of services, including medical and s
5800 Fairfax Rd N
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
4.Premier Medical Group
610 Providence Park Dr E
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
Good guy and thorough with his patients, fixes all non-brain stuff in your head.
5.Premier Medical Audiology & Hearing Aid Center
3701 Dauphin St
Medical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
6.Premier Medical Group Business Office
3701 Duphin St 36608 Mobile AL 36608
7.Premier Choice Medical
6420 Hillcrest Park Ct Ste B
Pediatric Associates Of Mobile PA
3719 Dauphin St Ste 102, Mobile, AL, 36608
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.