1.Cheramie Lawn Service
6341 Airport Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Local business who does a great job! He has reasonable prices and all the equipment necessary to make your lawn the best on the block. Highly recommend!
2.Always and Forever Green Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnBuilding Contractors
Had a leaky section valve. Phil came out the next day and did an excellent job repairing the broken valve. He did not charge much and performed the repairs quickly.
3.Sprinklers and More
2850 Abby Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesDrainage Contractors
You do not need to look any further than Sprinklers and More when it comes to serving your landscaping needs in the Mobile area. We have over 19 years of experience in landscaping in Mobile and the su
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1764 West Rd
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialAnimal Removal Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Image Keepers Lawn Care & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
6.Gulf Coast Landscape Inc.
8006 Cottage Hill Rd
Landscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
7.Gulf Coast Pest Control
5210 Marietta Dr S
Pest Control ServicesInsect Control DevicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesLawn Maintenance
I'm a happy customer of gulf coast pest control for three years. They provide the best out of other companies I've used in the past.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.