Serving the Mobile area.
1.Ball, Stuart F, MD
2880 Dauphin St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
2.Ball, Miles L CFP CMFC
851 E I65 Service Rd S
950 Dauphin St
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationMedical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesClinics
4.Ball Healthcare Services
1 Southern Way
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & ResearchHealth & Welfare ClinicsNurses
5.Ball Healthcare, Inc.
303 Saint Louis St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Mega Bubble Ball
554 Beauregard St
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Ballinger Collission Center
2440 Schillinger Rd N
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Dean Waite & Associates, LLC
412 Dauphin St Apt Bb, Mobile, AL, 36602
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.