U Save Dentistry
5352 Highway 90 W, Mobile, AL, 36619
1.Comfort Dental Care & Orthodontics
1097 Industrial Pkwy Ste D
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
I had to pay the entire bill of $400 plus in advance even though they were aprovider. Its been 4 months and I can't find them!!! They closed this office and the one in Daphne. My ins co had irradiate
2.Advanced Dental Comfort
590 Us Highway 98
3.Advanced Dental Comfort
24208 US Highway 98
4.Advanced Dental Comfort
20252 State Highway 181
Advanced Dental Comfort is your dentist in Fairhope, AL. We proudly offer comprehensive dental care for the whole family, with a convenient location to Fairhope, Daphne, Spanish Fort, Malbis, and Magn
715 Downtowner Blvd, Mobile, AL, 36609
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future