Serving the Mobile area. Injured? Talk to a local attorney.Call now for a free consultation!
1.Green Matt The Law Office Of
501 Government St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAutomobile Accident Attorneys
Mr. Green is the best Lawyer you will ever found. He took me out of a hard case, which may effect on my future as student
2.Dean Waite & Associates, LLC
412 Dauphin St Apt Bb
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysMedical Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysTransportation Law Attorneys
Personal injury accidents in Mobile, Alabama, can be overwhelming. In a split second, your life can change forever because of a car wreck or another incident involving carelessness or recklessness. Th
3.Mather Richard Attorney At Law
1008 Dauphin St
AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysWrongful Death AttorneysAccident & Property Damage Attorneys
A friend told me to use a lawyer they knew, but I used Mr. Mather to handle a case involving a big truck accident. He did REALLY good for us. He and his staff handled everything and got the company to
4.K Donalson Foose
3929 airport blvd
Litigation & Tort AttorneysCorporation & Partnership Law AttorneysCivil Litigation & Trial Law AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
5.Morris Bart LLC Attorneys At LawServing the Mobile, AL area
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneys Referral & Information ServiceAttorneysPersonal Property Law Attorneys
Best personal injury attorneys in Lafayette!
6.The Outlawyer - Abbott Law Firm LLCServing the Mobile, AL area
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAutomobile Accident AttorneysAttorneys
Matt Abbott with the Abbott Law Firm proudly represents the legal needs of those with with personal injury and wrongful death claims. From his law office in Birmingham, Alabama, Abbott focuses on the
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysAutomobile Accident Attorneys
Categories: Personal Injury, Auto Accident Attorney and other Vehicle Accident General Info Get connected to a local attorney for free. If you have been injured in a car accident, you need to know you
Serving the Mobile area. Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?Call eLocal Lawyers 24/7.
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers