1.Canyon Lands Health Care
38 W 300 S
County & Parish GovernmentGovernment Offices
2016 GMC Canyon Clearance
GMC-Canyon.MotorClearance.com New GMC Canyon On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
Dr JC did a great job on my hernia! I had the open procedure with a mesh implant. I was able to walk out of the hospital within a couple of hours! Didn't experience much pain and I was back exercising in about three weeks! Thank you Dr JC!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.