Call A Pro
Serving the Mitchell area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Muth Electric Inc
730 N Kimball St
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Formed in 1970, Muth Electric, Inc. is a South Dakota electrical contractor that specializes in electrical contracting. Muth Electric is recognized as the Design/Build leader in the electrical contrac
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
25096 405th Ave
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
This man left a fire hazard. He used to small of a wire for the job he was hired to do not to mention he left the job unfinished. I was doeced to hire another electrician to fix the job he was hired t
5.Central Electric Cooperative
25478 403rd Ave
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectricians
In 2000 Intercounty Electric, Mitchell and Tri-County Electric, Plankinton consolidated to form Central Electric Cooperative. The cooperative has more than 40 employees and provides electrical service
6.T K Electric
419 E Juniper Ave
ElectriciansElectrical EngineersHome Automation SystemsHousehold Fans
1412 W Cedar Ave
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Mitchell area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.